Remote code and compile with GUI from Windows to Linux?

Hey guys,

I have a multi-programmer project coming up. The application will be compiled, run and tested on a remote Linux box. I myself use FC4 + KDE + KDevelop, but the others with whom I will be working using Windows + Visual Studio 2k3. Are there any higher level (for lack of a better term) ways for them to code their share of the project from Windows besides Putty + Vim/Emacs ?

Your suggestions will b e much appreciated.

Arthur