Ferarri Internet

I have a Ferrari 3400 Laptop and I am playing with FC5t2. I was delighted to see that there was a driver for the wirekess device as I have never had a Linux box connected to the Internet. I have a D-link-534 router in the house which connects 3 Windows computers. I assumed that it would be easy to connect the Linux computer to the router., but I am having problem and I don't underatand why. I have tried a number of settings, but none will activate. Here is the last setting I tried

Addr.     DHCP
Mode:    Auto
SSID:    Enigma
Chan     5