Re: FC4 - Cannot Install Fedora

Hello All,

Amazingly, now I am getting a 'stupid' error during
the installation of Fedora 4. When I try to install
in, I get:

"An error has occurred -  no valid device were found
on which to creat new file systems. Please check your
hardware for the cause of this problem".

This is the most 'stupid' message I ever read. I just
installed a new HD, and Windows is working just fine,
etc.

I have a Windows partition = 60 GB, and about 180 GB
of free space! What am I missing now?

Hoffmann