Re: FC4's Firefox is huge

Rickey Moore wrote:

--- Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:

Tim wrote:

Why is Mozilla Firefox for FC4 so big?  It's bigger than the
Firefox
versions for other OSs, and it's bigger than Mozilla.
It includes all the L10N content.

I'll spring, what's the LION content?

L10N not LION

http://www.mozilla.org/docs/refList/i18n/

...the Sin of Ignorance, and ...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/