Re: dhcpd.leases permissions

Oliver Sampson:
>>> When I start dhcpd manually from the command line, everything works
>>> dandily

Exactly how do you start if from the command line?

I have a DHCP server, but it's run by the init.d/ scripts, when Fedora
starts up.  I haven't tried it manually.  I would have suggested maybe
SELinux would have been a cause of the problem, but I'd expect it to
always fail, if that were the case.

Do you get further clues in the log files about why it fails?

I read messages from the public lists.