Problem with xterm/FC4

Joachim Backes [RHRK] joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Tue Feb 7 11:06:43 UTC 2006

Hi,

Using IGEL X terminals for logging in to my FC4 server.
Loging in is OK, but when starting xterm in my server,
it breaks down with the message:

X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
   Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)

Using other apps as gnome-terminal or kde konsole is OK.

Some Ideas?

Any help appreciated.

--
Joachim Backes <joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de>
University of Kaiserslautern,Computer Center [RHRK],