knowledgebase software - mysqlfaq

I ran across a posting the other day that talked about knowledgebase or faq software.  I thought it was a good discussion and it referenced a few knowledgebase software pacakages.   .... Now I can't find it.  I was pretty sure it referenced mysqlfaq or something of the like.  Of cource looking for mysqlfaq on goolge came up with lots of interesting stuff, just not was I was looking for; probably beause I rememeber the name wrong.

With all that said can any one recommend knowledgebase software?  My team at work has grown from just me to serval front-line people and 4 deep level support engineers.

--
Jamie Bohr