Autostarting Apps at Gnome Login

I'm looking to have some apps autostart in gnome. I'd ultimately like
Evolution to start fullscreen on workspace 1, firefox on workspace 2,
and a couple of terminal windows on workspace 3. I can't seem to
figure out where to put this. When I tinkered with blackbox you could
specify the coordinates for apps to start and size and stuff.

Can someone give me a point in the direction to look for this. I can't
seem to get good hits on this.

Thanks.

--
-=/>Thom