Suggestion please - Binary newsgroup posting software.

Hello,

I have searched and checked the major repositories for this but I have not had any luck.

I want a program to post multipart, rar'd and yenc encoded files to the alt.binary.* groups. I would prefer a graphical front end but I have not really found anything that is current.

I did find newspost and I am going to give it a try. It compiled last night.

http://newspost.unixcab.org/

There is supposed to be a front end for Gnome and KDE but I could not get them to compile last night. Their support is so out of date that they are looking for things in places that don't exist on FC4.

Yea I can use Pine or other manual techniques but these are a real pain when uploading a 3gig multimedia file.

Thank you.