Re: import PDF to OOo (openoffice)?

On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 07:22 -0200, Cosme Faria CorrĂȘa wrote:
> Try kword.

thank you Charles, Cosme and David for your helpful replay.

kword claims to work. I yum install the koffice-filters, koffice-kword
and its core. But it took about 5 min to process a two page pdf with out
image on it. The worst is that it converted every letter into a image
file and what I can see is a bunch of squire boxes.

I use the ps2ascii to make it to work. It is not pretty but it works.

I havn't tried Scribus yet.

thank you all again
/yonas