Private Mirror/Repository

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Sat Feb 11 18:55:56 UTC 2006

>  	I've put together a script to handle mirroring repositories
> locally.  http://www.stearns.org/yum-pull/ has the script and a howto
> document on how to set it all up.
>  	Best of luck!
>  	Cheers,
>  	- Bill

Bill,

I'm trying to use your yum-pull script and think I have it mostly set
up. Trying to do FC4 right now. I will also add CentOS and Suse at some
point.

Questions for you though. On my FC4 system I have the following
directories from using yum:
atrpms
base
extras
freshrpms
livna
release
updates
updates-released

These all work as parameters of yum-pull except base, release, and
updates-released. Should I be concerned about this? Is this expected?
base and updates-released both have RPMs in the packages directory.

Also, I want to add CentOS 4.2, does specifying ce_4.0_i386 cover it, or
does the script need to be updated for 4.2?

Also, do you know where to get netatalk for CentOS 4? That's what I'm
running this on.

Thanks,
James