Firefox's Saved Passwords

I switched into Firefox 1.5.0.1 (briefly) by installing the .tar.gz file on my system, and running it, updating it, etc, then switched back to the current FC4 version (1.0.7-1.2 or something). After switching back, to the old one, it crashed my system several times, until I moved my .mozilla directory. Now, I've lost my saved passwords- does anybody know where they can be found, or where I can find out where they are? Many thanks!

"The two most common things in the	| Bill Perkins
 universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity."	| perk iag net
					| programmer-at-large
	F. Zappa			| ALL assembly languages here.