Firefox's Saved Passwords

Bill Perkins perk at iag.net
Sat Feb 11 19:41:29 UTC 2006

I switched into Firefox 1.5.0.1 (briefly) by installing the .tar.gz file
on my system, and running it, updating it, etc, then switched back to
the current FC4 version (1.0.7-1.2 or something). After switching back,
to the old one, it crashed my system several times, until I moved my
.mozilla directory. Now, I've lost my saved passwords- does anybody know
where they can be found, or where I can find out where they are? Many
thanks!

"The two most common things in the	| Bill Perkins
  universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity."	| perk at iag.net
					| programmer-at-large
	F. Zappa			| ALL assembly languages here.