Partition Signature != 55aa

I made the mistake of booting a Windows install cd in order to ensure that my new server would boot.

I then installed Fedora FC4 with raid dev/md0 as boot and /dev/md1 as root. It is a raid 1 with 2 partitions /dev/sba1 and /dev/sdb1 and md1 as /dev/sda2 /dev/sdb2. When I boot I get the message partition signature != 55aa. I tried booting with the rescue cd and doing a brub-install /dev/md0 but it did not fix the problem. How do I fix this? What else can I try?

Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejean interfree ca
Ham License VA3REJ