apache woes forbidden strange

Dan geekboxnz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 01:42:34 UTC 2006

yaa i know that. its just been bugging me for so many hours and im running
out of things to try, so i thought id try giving it every access i could
find.

I tried renaming the file, moving it to another directory, but still apache
cannot see it.  Everyone else can, even my normal user..

Ill have a look at your suggestions.

Regards
Dan