Re: OT: Two ways Microsoft sabotages Linux desktop adoption

Birt, Jeffrey wrote:
This penile envy of Microsoft is amusing.

[snip]

Dell, Gateway, et al preinstall
what the vast majority of their consumers want; nobody (relatively
speaking) wants Linux preinstalled so it is not worth their effort to do

[snip]

Well said.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.