udev-071-0.FC4.2 does not seem to obey console.perms for pilot ttyUSB

Hi,

Since udev-071-0.FC4.2 the ownership for ttyUSB* does not change from root to the user logged at the console. I had previously just added ttyUSB* to the <pilot> entry in console.perms and everything worked fine ttyUSB* were created with the correct ownerships. Now they are created and owned by root. This can be fixed if /sbin/pam_console_apply is run, but shouldn't udev or whatever it uses do this ? Is this a bug in udev ? How can I fix it without doing silly things like chmod 666 ?

Thanks