identical disk dump

I have an admin question:

I need to make an identical bit-for-bit transfer of a hard disk from a *REALLY* slow box to a faster box.

1- There are no security issues --plugging one box directly into the other.
2- I need to prove/document the copy is identical to the original.
3- I want to do it as efficiently as possible.
4- I "own" both boxes.
---
Has anyone used dcfldd ?? Is this a better tool than dd ??
http://dcfldd.sourceforge.net/
---
Any time-tested commands/flags/scripts would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes to everyone,

Andrew