Re: OT: Two ways Microsoft sabotages Linux desktop adoption

Les Mikesell wrote:
No, that should be a different topic: How the GPL sabotages open
source adoption.  The GPL restrictions have done more to
maintain the Microsoft monopoly than any Microsoft employee.
Even when a vendor tries their best to supply drivers it
doesn't work out very well and they aren't accepted in the
distributions.

Well said, Les.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.