Please reply privately if you can see this

I'm sorry to have to do this. I've sent 2 messages to the mailing list and have not seen them in about 12 hours. The options on the list options web page says I should be getting my own messages. If you see this, please respond to smz ziuchkovski com, not to the list.

I also noticed I subscribed under a slightly different e-mail address. I've changed that and am also seeing if the change worked.

Thank you.