netgear wg511t - wireless network card

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 17 20:59:48 UTC 2006

hi...

i'm looking to create a dell/rhel laptop, using netgear's wg511t network
card.

i'm considering this card as it appears to be natively supported by rhel 4.
is this correct?

can someone tell me the actual steps (or point me to a site with the actual
steps) to get the card up/running on the dell/rhel system.

when i plug the card into the slot, nothing seems to happen...

i'd prefer not to have to install drivers/rebuild kernel if i don't have to.
actual steps to accomplishing this would be greatly appreciated...

thanks

-bruce