Making OpenOffice respect printer settings

I know that OpenOffice likes to do things its own way, but sometimes I want to
print four pages on an A4 sheet i.e. two on each side, duplexed.  Kprinter
allows this, and I have a 'printer' defined already set up for that.

The nearest thing I can find in OOWriter is to print as a brochure - nice, but
not always what I want.  I am given the choice of the three printer profiles
that are set up, but the 2-up setting is ignored.

Has anyone managed to do this?

Anne