Re: Bocking IP's rather than Email domains

Gene Heskett writes:

On Saturday 18 February 2006 17:20, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
Dotan Cohen writes:
On 2/18/06, Gene Heskett <gene heskett verizon net> wrote:
On Friday 17 February 2006 22:20, CodeHeads wrote:

I know I'm jumping into the middle of a thread here, but this site

<http://www.courier-mta.org/beta/imap/courier-imap-4.0.6.20051004.t
ar.bz2

Only lets me get about 20k of the file before the download manager
window goes away.  Is it me, or this site?

FWIW, I'm freshly booted to 2.6.16-rc4.

Same here, Gene. Got 19 kb and that was all. Even that took over a
minute to get.

Sourceforge is broken.  Use the torrent link to download the package.

I won't argue about sourceforge being broken, particularly the cvs server seems to have bad case of a few missing cylinders, it sputters and gets all choked up about 2/3rds of the time of late.

But I wasn't getting it from sourceforge unless thats a dns alias to sourceforge.

And, it is.