Re: When is the Last Time You Booted to Windows?

Ah, lemmee see... I believe it would have been December 2001, when I
booted an NT 4 partition in order to scan a couple hundred pages in an
OCR package, IRIS.

After that, I sporadically ran a Windows-based banking application in
3.1 in seamless mode under OS/2. Thankfully, my bank subsequently
replaced that package with a Firefox-compatible web-based system.

For more than a year, I have no Windows-based system at all on hand,
and I would have to have really, I mean REALLY good reason to go the
trouble of setting one up.

--
  Colin Brace
  Amsterdam