Logwatch verbosity problem

This morning I got the first logwatch from the new server, and it printed out
at a massive 17 pages.  I will find it hard to sort the wheat from the chaff
on a report like that.  Every Samba request from every box on the LAN is
being reported in great detail.

There must be some way of cutting the Samba reports down, but I don't know
which file controls this report.  Help, please?

Anne