Re: DBDesigner4

Paul Smith wrote:
On 2/19/06, Tod Thomas <tod madtoon net> wrote:

...is not suuported anymore I understand.  Has anybody had luck
compiling it with gcc for FC4?  Is there an alternative I can try.

Your post has suggested the following question:

can not one find a supported program similar to DBDesigner4?

Paul

Yes, also I wonder if anyone has ported it so it can be complied with gcc? In addition, is there a comparable solution that is part of the Fedora distribution, since DBD4 support has ceased?