Problem with Mailscanner-mrtg on Fedora Core 3 with postfix and mailscanner

Ankush Grover ankush174 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 06:46:45 UTC 2006

hey friends,

 I have configure mailscanner-mrtg for mailscanner statistics. The problem I
am facing is that every 5 mintues a mail is coming to root account with
message " Timeout: No response from localhost:161"

I am installed mailscanner-mrtg-0+.10.00-1.noarch.rpm on Fedora Core3. I am
using postfix +dovecot + squirrelmail + mailscanner + clamav on Fedora Core
3.

Actually I have change /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf for cacti on Fedora Core 3
the only entry in /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf is
rocommunity string

How do I get rid of this error ?

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover