Quick rsync question

I just finished rsyncing a bunch of data to another drive. I'm doing
this for backup purposes so I'll run it every night. After it finished I
realized it went one directory level too deep. So I moved the data to
the correct level and adjusted the rsync command. But now it want to
recopy everything. Here's the rsync command I used:
rsync -turv0 --progress --delete /media/160GBUSBDSK/data /mnt/USBbkup-
storage

What option should I use to get rsync to get it to update without
wanting to re-copy everything? I'm looking at rsync --help, but not sure
what options I should use.

Thanks,
James