Slightly OT: DNS tools

I'm having a devil of a time trying to find a decent web based DNS management system to allow some of our clients to modify their own DNS records securely and without being able to access other DNS records. I have heard webmin (with virtualmin) will do this, but I can't make it work. Are there any other tools out there that can do this?

--
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415