Updated FC4 install disk(s)?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Feb 23 02:59:08 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 22 February 2006 21:41, Kevin J. Cummings wrote:
>David Niemi wrote:
>>>
>>> I think you're looking for http://fedora.isphuset.no/
>>>
>>> Paul.
>>
>> Thanks, seems that no-one has it as a torrent though, going to take
>> ~8 days to download... :(
>
>Then what is:
> http://fedora.isphuset.no/FC4.2-Unofficial-i386.torrent
>
>My machine is helping by seeding this torrent (indefinitely)....

Are you actually getting any traffic, Kevin?  If so, I'll restart my
seeder too.  I'd shut it down for security reasons when the dl count
stayed at 472 megabytes for 3 days running.  I have to go cut some
holes in iptables & do some port forwarding in the router.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: