Re: pocket pc & samba

James Thorpe wrote:
Hi List,

Using my windows mobile 2k3 ppc I can access shares on my windows machine with no problems - just connect to \\machine and up pops the username/password screen which lets me connect. When I try to do the same thing to the samba shares on my FC4 box (which I can access fine using XP) I just get a box pop up saying "Cannot find the file '\\' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and file name are correct and all required libraries are available."

Anyone else got WM2K3 and got it to connect to a samba share - is this an issue on my PPC or is there a setting in samba?

Thanks,
James.

Anyone?

Cheers,