Re: Unsigned rpm's

Rainer Koenig
> > up2date has a --nosig parameter which turns of signature checks.

Rudolf Kastl:
> id not recommend to turn of sig checking.

Though I want also recommand gpg sig checking,..

... I've written a yum-plugin which adds an option to overwrite yums
default setting defined in yum.conf

# yum --gpgcheck=[0|1] localinstall package [packages]

If someone want to tryout and even use it get it here:

http://www.cs.uni-frankfurt.de/~springer/yum-plugin/

Please mail me off-list in case of questions/problems/...

I will probably add some information/recommandation soon, like it's
always better to install needed keys then turn off sig checking and only
disable gpgcheck when you build a package on your own.

Thomas