no sound from internal mono channel on Aopen MiniPC

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Sun Feb 26 23:38:51 UTC 2006

> Any suggestions would be apreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John Cole

I don't think the pcspkr will talk to this speaker. I am not sure
about your setup, but the ones I have seen drive this speaker using
the sound card. It is also disconnected as soon as you plug into the
external jack. Look at your output speaker settings - you may have
something like Phone Out.

Mikkel