FC4 Dovecot won't start

I have FC4 with Dovecot installed and I keep getting an eroor that it won't start.
/etc/pki/dovecot/dovecot.pem   permission denied.
I have looked online everywhere I can think, and I know that it has been covered here before..... but PLEASE HELP ME!!! This is about to drive me nuts. I have regenerated the RSA stuff and all that and it still won't start. I can't fine any logs on it either.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Don Dupy

FC1 - Kernel 2.4.22 - Dell Poweredge 600SC
http://www.maxxrad.net
email: fedora maxxrad net