Re: FC4 Dovecot won't start

On 2/27/06, Don Dupy <fedora maxxrad net> wrote:
I have FC4 with Dovecot installed and I keep getting an eroor that it
won't start.
/etc/pki/dovecot/dovecot.pem   permission denied.
I have looked online everywhere I can think, and I know that it has been
covered here before..... but PLEASE HELP ME!!! This is about to drive me
nuts. I have regenerated the RSA stuff and all that and it still
won't start. I can't fine any logs on it either.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Don Dupy

hey,

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-September/msg01960.html

Read this archive message it may help u in solving the problem.

Regards

Ankush Grover