yum install vnc failure - missing dependencies - libavcodec

B Wooster bwooster47 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 16:27:45 UTC 2006

I see vlc.i386 on livna-stable, and when I go to "yum install
vlc.i386", for the last few weeks, I always get the same set of
missing depenencies:

Error: Missing Dependency: libavcodec.so.51 is needed by package vlc
Error: Missing Dependency: libavformat.so.50 is needed by package vlc
Error: Missing Dependency: libavutil.so.49 is needed by package vlc
Error: Missing Dependency: libpostproc.so.51.0.0 is needed by package vlc

Any ideas on how I can find where to get the above libraries from?