Ergonomic Keyboards for Linux

KIMARIO FAWKES bahama_fox at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 01:51:55 UTC 2006

Hello Guys,

I would like to buy a Ergonomic keyboard for my dual boot (Windows and FC3).
I saw alot of keyboards that would work with windows, but no linux except
for cherry(too expensive).  Any sugguestions?(I just don't want to buy a new
cool keyboard and have driver issues). Also if anyone could recommend a good
wireless Ergonomic  keyboard  that would work with both windows and FC3
that would be better. What are the reviews on bluetooth keyboards and
FC3....Upgrade'n to FC4 is not a problem if the keyboard requires.Thanks