my fc 4 isnt yum'y enough!

jack craig jackc at imageintegration.com
Wed Jan 4 02:59:09 UTC 2006

apologies to all for not reading the rpm man page,
but it was the end of my day,  i fired the cmd off,
failed to find it installed, emailed the list and left work.

will verify my error in the am.

thx to all that have replied, jackc...

--
Jack Craig          jackc at imageintegration.com          831-684-1375