latest NVIDIA driver problem

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Wed Jan 4 03:12:03 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 18:40 -0600, Jeff Vian wrote:

> Has anybody else seen similar results and/or know of a way to get it to
> work properly?
> Should I just depend on a response from nvidia to get that resolved?

The previous (not the very latest) 8xxx drivers had some issues with
MythTV. I am not sure about the very latest ones.

NVidia has an email link on their download page where you can report
problems. If you are convinced it's a problem with the drivers per se,
click on the link and do a detailed report.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/