Rd:KDE desktop email and konqueror

Edward Beranek eberanek at columbus.rr.com
Wed Jan 4 05:29:11 UTC 2006

Thanks Rex,
   When I saw that label I thought it was really the kdepim
package which does include some security, but is not the
main part for kde.  Guess this will include all personal information
from now on.  Never saw this stuff without the crypto plugin
which the konqueror and kmail used along with the pim.
   I had tried the kde wallet and gnpg, but neither had done the
trick.  I'll try that keychain app. which that bugzilla link hints at.
I admit that alot of that bugzilla link discussion is over my head,
since it's difficult to follow the referents.  Hope what I thought
I understood to be the answer, is what I'm writing about here.
( my original understanding was reference  http://www.kdepim.org )

Ed