Why not to buy asus a8n csm or nForce 430, was:AMD64 board ... full SATA II?

dondi_2006 dondi_2006 at libero.it
Thu Jan 5 07:29:56 UTC 2006

Sorry, I sent a wrong link in the other message (and this subject will rate better in search engines for this board and chipset)

1) http://groups.google.com/group/linux.kernel/browse_frm/thread/48b95ad3169419ca/404ba6efd2fd5c68?tvc=1#404ba6efd2fd5c68
2) http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=784986&posted=1#post784986