foomatic 3.0.2-30

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Thu Jan 5 08:43:16 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 19:26 -0800, Robert Bell wrote:
> foomatic 3.0.2-30 is in the development repo. Where can I find out what
> the changes are and how stable it might be. I have the patched foo2zjs
> driver now and it only works with the LaserJet 1020 if I use A4 format.
> I am hoping that an update to the foo2zjs driver will fix this although
> I've seen no mention on linuxprinting. If anyone has any insight I'd
> appreciate hearing about it. If I update this package I could just
> remove it and reinstall the old one from base right?

Can't say anything about stability but a couple of ways you couldsee
what the changes are would be:

1: Look at the RPM changelog:

$ rpm -qp --changelog foomatic 3.0.2-30.*.rpm

2: Browse at the CVS repository for the package and look at the commit
log entries for the spec (and other files):

http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/devel/foomatic/

Paul.