Accessing a SCSI tape via cardbus

Douglas Phillipson phillipd at oem.doe.gov
Fri Jan 6 22:12:21 UTC 2006

lsmod shows scsi_mod, aha152x_cs, st all there but aha152 isn't being
used by anything.  I appear to be missing something critical here.  I
know the card works, I hate to say it, under Windoze it works fine with
my SUN SCSI tape drive.

Hmmm, I'm not even seeing log messages when I plug this card in.  I see
messages from other cards I plug in so I guess Fedora just doesn't
recognize this card at all...

Doug P