KMail - IMAP - Incoming E-mail messages moved to folder not "Unread"

James A. Giseburt giseburt at molineschools.org
Sat Jan 7 01:27:07 UTC 2006

Good Day!

I am using KMail IMAP access to an e-mail account.  I have created filters for
incoming mail.  However, when messages are moved to another IMAP folder by
the filter, the message is no longer flagged as being unread.  I tried having
the filter Move then Mark As unread.  That didn't work.  I tried having the
filter Mark As unread and then Move the message.  That didn't work either.

Any ideas?

Jim