kpilot driving me crazy

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Sat Jan 7 19:09:32 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-01-07 at 20:46 +0530, Kevin Verma wrote:

> I am also suffering with the same frustration, I have migrated from
> GNOME to KDE last month in hopes of a better Palm support. But its
> very disappointing to notice its broken with KDE as well.
>
> I am searching hard for the solutions or discussions of the simillar
> issues but no luck, so far.

JPilot works fine for me. I'm using it under Gnome but any UI will
probably do.
It's not synchronized with Evolution but I don't care. It's essentially
the same functionality as the Palm Desktop and that's all I need.

The only thing in my case (with a Visor Platinum) is that I have to
create the ttyUSB0 and 1 devices after booting up. A script takes care
of that.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/