Firefox browser?

under.actuate at gmail.com under.actuate at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 23:58:14 UTC 2006

I figured it would be a problem others have seen, unless it's just magically
happened to me.  I guess I was wrong.  When installing FC4, I set it to
automatically detect the connection.  It's a DSL connection.  I've checked
the networks to see if it is connected...it says that it's active.  So
shouldn't the web browser work?  Or is there something else I have to do?