Setting up a multi-user programming environment

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 23:29:13 UTC 2006

Hey Guys,

I have a college project coming up and I require the following: A multi user
(programmer) environment run on Linux which would allow for headless use,
c++ code management, allowing for code writing from Windows or Linux, and
compiling and running of code on the same machine.

I am familiar with C++ and Linux, but in a single user (me) way. I need to
work on this project with 3 others.

Please advise on what software I should/can use to accomplish this.

Thank you.