How to reinstall windows xp

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 16 01:48:15 UTC 2006

If you are a human, Thomas Taylor, you can adapt and live with it. If you
are a machine and cannot adapt, I have nothing but sympathies for your
mechanical limitations.

Please get over it and stop wasting bandwidth with these idiot messages
about top, bottom, or upside down postings.

{+_+}   Joanne Dow, said that, top posting with malice aforethought.
        SpamAssassin blacklist entry.