OT: Laptop screen died

Rickey Moore wayward4now at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 05:36:33 UTC 2006

"Robert G. (Doc) Savage" <dsavage at peaknet.net> wrote:
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
Fedora Core 4 kernel 2.6.14-1.1656_FC4 on a P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p
            ** Bob Costas for Baseball Commissioner **
 Lordy, is this THE Doc Savage that used to be on the old Caldera List, back when?? wayward at wayward.net here and back at it as the new and improved wayward4now. I'm trying to get better, you see. :) Ric