pilot link update?

Jeff Vian jvian10 at charter.net
Mon Jan 16 05:56:02 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 03:43 +0000, jack wallen wrote:
> does anyone know when or if the FC developers are planning on releasing a
> pilot-link update to fix the plethora of problems plaguing syncing with FC4?

I am not sure the problems are entirely in pilot-link.  Updates will
also need to come from the maintainer for pilot-link, not from FC.

On my machine I have:
   [jeff at eagle startpoint]$ rpm -qa pilot*
   pilot-link-0.12.0-0.pre4.0.fc4.2
   pilot-link-devel-0.12.0-0.pre4.0.fc4.2
and I use jpilot with no problems.

Some have the problems with kpilot or gpilot so it may be the app and
not the foundation (pilot-link).
Note: I have not tested every possible combination so all I can say is
"it works for me".